Why Blog Comments Are A Great Way to Build Links
Done correctly, blog comments can actually be invaluable in boosting your brand online. Unfortunately, they are rarely used correctly leading to a lot of misconceptions about their capabilities. In fact, due to the misuse, there are many who do not even consider blog comments to be worthwhile when it comes to building links.
Be that as it may, the benefits of blog comments, when used correctly, are too good to ignore. Check out some of them below.
- Building Reputation: By using relevant and informative comments, you can position yourself as an expert on the given matter, which reflects positively on the link.
- Building Inbound Link Portfolio: Even if you comment only a few times each day with backlinks, it will stack up with time.
- Increased Traffic: This goes without saying but the fact remains that people are more likely to visit your site when posted on the blog comment section.
- Conversions and Leads: Of course, if there is more traffic to your site, the chances of generating leads as well as conversions increase as well.
Click For:Free Article Submission Sites List
Use Them Wisely
Despite the benefits, you must ensure that you are commenting correctly. SEO professionals tend to dismiss blog comments because it can be perceived as a spammy link building technique. That is exactly what happens when you use blog comments improperly. You need to be strategic to get the most out of them. Here are a few tips that can help.
- Opt for high quality free blog commenting sites with higher domain authority.
- Ensure that the link provided is relevant and valuable to the blog and discussion.
- Do not place the link without some accompanying text that provides context and is relevant to the discussion.
With these points in mind, add blog comments to your link building strategy. Remember, you need to be strategic to extract the most benefit.