Search metrics is an exhaustive content and SEO marketing suite for businesses that helps them to create high quality and engaging content and build effective connections with customers.
Search metrics SEO tool provides detailed analysis of market and competitors by exploring new opportunities. This in turn helps enterprises to take more informed decisions on SEO marketing and campaigns.
Features of Search metrics
- Search metrics eliminates any kind of guess work because it provides in-depth analytical data on the relevant market and its competitors.
- The suite is a comprehensive one containing tools for all SEO related activities like monitoring of keywords, evaluation of links, evaluation of sub-pages and comparison of different domains.
- This suite has the benefit of handling large domains with its huge database of search results and social media hits.
- The AIO suite of Search metrics allows businesses to get an edge over others because of real-time updating and results.
- Search metrics tool allows businesses to improve their online visibility and bring traffic to their website. This brings about optimization in content.
- This tool follows data driven approach. It takes advantage of the gigantic database to manage transaction data that is the main indicator of purchase intent.
- The suite also gives information about the content competitors are using to attract their audiences. With this, the business can take steps to market themselves better online.
- Search metrics also gives insights into Mobile SEO, traffic and ranking reports.
- The tool uses natural language processing and semantic analysis before making recommendations for content.
- The Search metrics Suite covers all digital marketing campaigns including search marketing, content marketing and social media marketing. This helps enterprises to analyze, research, measure, predict and report on the results.
- Operational and executive dashboards can be built in few minutes and users can perform custom conversions and traffic forecasts. This aids in performance measurement across platforms.
Website optimization that is scalable works best for complex and large sites. It facilitates deep crawls to find and report errors. The crawling agents in the desktop and mobile SEO can prioritize issues and enhance performance. These crawling agents help crawl millions of URL’s to scan for critical issues that are otherwise hard to find. These issues if not found may incur search penalties and hinder user experience. Because this tool maintains the largest SEO database in the market, it provides for analysis of customer intent and domains in real-time.
Pros and Cons of Searchmetrics tool
Searchmetrics is one of the most complete tools for SEO as:
- It offers data on various locations and countries real-time.
- It covers a whole gamut of features of SEO like content creation, link building, research and so on.
- Content optimization is good. Ranks for any keyword is provided instantly.
- It has features for keyword research as to what keywords are being used and what could be promising to include in the future.
- The support and training provided for the use of the tool is excellent.
- Because it is such a comprehensive SEO tool, it is initially difficult to understand how to find each item.
- It is quite an expensive tool compared to others in the market.
- In can include specific languages while working in multi-lingual countries.
Search metrics tool will be very useful for optimizing content experience and keywords research. It is strongly recommended for use for SEO experts. However, it may not be the best choice for performing off-page optimization like back links.